Monday, December 19, 2011

Walkerites Behaving Badly...

Not that this surprises anyone...but I thought I'd share it anyway. The Capital Times, out of Madison, reported that two men were arrested Saturday for spitting on recall volunteers in Arena, Wisconsin...Like I said, not surprising...disgusting yes, surprising no. This behavior will, of course, continue and worsen (as some numerous fellow Kossacks have shared their stories) as the recall and removal of Walker becomes more and more close at hand.

The old saying "like father, like son" really hits home with this sort of thing. I assume that they are father and son from the names reported. It made me reflect on my relationship with my son, and whether or not I am burdening him with crippling prejudices and acceptance of abhorrent behaviors, as is clearly the case with these two men.

I think back to my experience of standing outside a local hotel/conference hall with protestors in Eau Claire in February or March of this year and having a man in his Mercedes SUV rolling down his window and flipping us all off...with his two small children in car seats in the backseat...So keep up the great work Wisconsin! Try to stay positive...and safe...

I guess at least these two guys got to spend a little quality time together this Christmas season...in holding cells...

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/local/crime_and_courts/two-arrested-for-allegedly-spitting-on-recall-workers-in-iowa/article_989fd244-2a3a-11e1-bb3f-001871e3ce6c.html

No comments:

Post a Comment